K67 l2m dash

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGodfather

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I've been in contact with them and they're just finalising tests on the adapter. Should be in production end of June. I only enquired about the chrome lite but they didn't state what model.

Theres 3 different ones the lite plus and pro and each one has a little more than the other. They dont come up very often and the only reason I ended up keeping mine was because I kept getting stupid offers of 500 quid which for the plus I have is a piss take there is a lite on ebay now for 900 but might be worth a call to Brett at rrps and he will normally do a deal

No the dash and wiring is interchangeable, just buy the plug and play kit for your bike then they do an adapter bracket to line it up to fit the clock bracket I had a hpe clock bracket on the gixer and he designed a plate so different dashs could be used with his clock bracket.. I have sent him my clock bracket along with some other bits so he can copy them and make race/track versions

Nice tidbits of info in this thread.
One day I will shell out I suspect. It's great they can move from bike to bike.

Yeah tbh I just didnt think they would do them for this bike that's why I put it up for sale . They also have a quite a few add on bits that link to the dashs I dont think the lite supports many add ons. I was going to buy the tyre pressure monitor for the gixer hopefully they will have a way of linking it to the one that's on the bike

You mean one that actually works while on track. That would be good. I'm not sure how accurate it'd be but would be nice instead of manually reading all the time.
Getting lazy in my old age.

Yeah me and a few mates have used them a few times. I'd hold of until I've got mine on ill see what's what I'm just a bit dubious about what functions etc will be on there

Big chunk of dough to outlay if its shite

Back