Which Gen 4 Wheels?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsonr6

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone replaced their carbon rims on the Gen 4?

What aftermarket options are available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen 4 Wheels

The only options I?ve seen seen to date are from OZ Racing and BMW. I intend to buy a set of OZ Racing Cattiva RS-A wheels direct from alpha Racing.

Re: Gen 4 Wheels

The only options I?ve seen seen to date are from OZ Racing and BMW. I intend to buy a set of OZ Racing Cattiva RS-A wheels direct from alpha Racing.

Yeah that?s basically all I can find

Yeah that?s basically all I can find

Be very careful with OZ from Alpha, you will pay more $$$ and you will be tied into their sprocket diameter. Only Alpha sells sprockets for this diameter and they are all overpriced.

In my opinion it's better to buy OZ piega from the likes of bike torque racing that comes with conventional carrier that fits many more sprocket brands.

At least this is my understanding of it.

Be very careful with OZ from Alpha, you will pay more $$$ and you will be tied into their sprocket diameter. Only Alpha sells sprockets for this diameter and they are all overpriced.

In my opinion it's better to buy OZ piega from the likes of bike torque racing that comes with conventional carrier that fits many more sprocket brands.

At least this is my understanding of it.

It was Bike Torque Racing where I seen the OZ wheels.

I don?t go to Alpha unless I?m desperate and can?t find what I?m looking for anywhere else

Back