Gen 4 Headlight Pic please

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich146

Reaction score
Hi All,
Can you help me out please I removed my headlights when converting to a track bike and I need a high res JPEG of the lights on full beam to be copied by the graphics guys later this week. The one I have is grainy. Using iMAGE WORKS ilkeston. The bike is finished bar headlights.Dont think i can post images on here but ive had it done to replicate the 2020 WSBK it looks amazing.
Thanks in anticipation
If it helps e mail is [email protected]

I have a set of the stickers ready to be fitted I can put u in touch with the guy I got them off to buy a set?

Alpha is a pain as they minimum postage price of 8.50 I think it is

I have a set of the stickers ready to be fitted I can put u in touch with the guy I got them off to buy a set?

Alpha is a pain as they minimum postage price of 8.50 I think it is

My understanding is that GB is area 3 on alphas delivery costs....therefore min 20 Euros....

Headlight Stickers

Contact Sublime Designs on 01359 408418 and they will be able to print and send you a set.

alpha Racing Headlight Stickers

For those that do opt for the alpha Racing version this is what they look like.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Sublime Designs

I?ve used Sublime Designs extensively for race bike graphics, sponsorship decals etc and I would highly recommend them.

Just need a high res photo before tomorrow if anyone can oblige Im using Image Works and they are awesome

Back