Croggy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needsmust

Reaction score
It was only when my son asked me if the scalloped sections under the pillion seat were handles, that I realised they were.

I opted to have the pillion seat, just for the chance of showing one or two selected folk what it's like. I've not taken anyone yet.

What are those handles like for the users?

Do you mean the fabric loops? I thought those were for securing luggage on the pillion seat...

They are, you would struggle to hold on to one. I think he means the scallop curves in the fairings around the tail?

Do you mean the fabric loops? I thought those were for securing luggage on the pillion seat...
Sorry to highjack the thread but does anyone know why the pillion seat only has two fabric loops while there are clearly places for four fabric loops?

Sorry to highjack the thread but does anyone know why the pillion seat only has two fabric loops while there are clearly places for four fabric loops?

IIRC, my Gen 1 had 4 loops. Maybe they planned it but saw how tiny the seat was and abandoned it to save money?

Looks like you could use that space yourself to run a kriega (or similar) strap through though.

Back