Race pro settings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santana79

Reaction score
Hi, I'm setting custom settings in race pro. Looking for recommendations on DDC settings for road use. Cheers

Yeah but power restriction is really noticeable. Road mode setting suspension is good but power restriction in gears 1 and 2 is also very noticeable which is why I'm setting custom settings. Want full power in all gears but suspension set for the road.

Cheers Daz, yeah happy with road and dynamic suspension settings just dont like the power restriction in gears 1 and 2 in those standard modes. In race pro you can set it to have full power in those gears plus other tweaks like TC, Wheelie etc that will tell you what the equivalent std setting would be. The suspension settings are different it doesn't advise what the rain, road, dynamic would be equivalent too it's just numbers...

I assume the gen 4 differs from the gen 3, as with a custom mode you could just set the suspension to rain and leave the rest on slick?

I didn't have a Gen 3 but yeah it doesn't allow you to do that. I suppose the plus point is you can fine tune it better, but then it's a bit like old set ups adjusting the clicks. Think I'm going to take it to MCT when all this lockdown is over. Darren there knows his onions on std suspension so pretty sure he'll be able to dial me something In.

On the gen 3 you can set the suspension mode and then fine tune it on from that again, as I think the mode just changed the damping rate then you had 7+- points going from that.

Back