Boardsofnorfolk seal of approval

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try again....... 6 hours cleaning on sunday after full strip down. i can honestly say i Didnt enjoy it or find it therapeutic at all :eek: and hope to hell i never have to repeat the experience. However i am looking for praise from our norfolk friend with OCD ;D ;D ;D ;D
DSC_0321.jpg
/DSC_0320.jpg[/IMG]
DSC_0322.jpg
DSC_0319.jpg
DSC_0321.jpg
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/jamieprescott/DSC_0320.jpg[/IMG]

didnt have much choice mate, 5 hour ride saturday, 6 hours cleaning sunday!!!! could here the chain grating with all the shite. i almost bought the bike in black !! too much dollar to leave like that, although hopefully quick wash now and again will do now. dont fancy doing that on a regular basis :eek:

Give it a decent coat of wax and that'll help make the cleaning easier next time around! ;)

phil link=topic=1592.msg15161#msg15161 date=1351066177 said:
Your floor needs a lick of Paint ;)
probably should look after my kitchen a bit better fella lol

Wheel looks a little dirty lol Just kidding! Looks sweet ;)
Although my OCD has calmed down....I still get the cotton buds out for those hard to reach areas lol

Taking a break eh. If mine develops anymore cracks or rattles I might be joining you.
On top of other things,my wrists and neck are pretty messed up lol Also had a hernia this year and what with the job I do it's been tough. But I'm feeling much better and hope to be up and running next summer ;)
Maybe it's old age Greg lol

Back