?Appy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needsmust

Reaction score
Many thanks to Jim and Liam at Williams Motorrad in Manchester for offering a run-in service to key workers. I now have a fearsome bike. Also to Sam on the Customer Services helpline for exploring an ever-widening radius of dealers doing service work.

From the app, on the way home:
Braking -1.1g
Acceleration 1.2g (!)
Max lean 46 deg

Not so ?appy with my local dealer. I had the run-in service booked in for just after the lock down, at a time I usually work from home. I suspected some virus issues and checked emails, including junk; rang up to hear the usual options, but no answer; then looked at the website which acknowledged the virus and asked customers to give as much notice as possible if cancelling appointments.

I turned up at the allotted time and all was locked up - not so much as a note on the door. I sent a slightly grumpy email to the dealer website, and to the guy I dealt with, but no response after a week.

BMW number on welcome letter not much help, but customer services were brilliant.

Back