Gruezi from Essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sygna

Reaction score
Hi fellow riders,
I'm introducing myself as a new member to this forum.

Since August I own a '12 SRR, Motorsport Colours and suffer from constant pain in my face due to the wide grin I get when I sit on the Bavarian Beauty... ;)

I'm from Switzerland but live for many years in the UK and in Essex(nearby Chelmsford)for 5 years.

Look forward to exchange wisdom, advice and banter with all of you!

Sygna link=topic=1591.msg15125#msg15125 date=1350990511 said:
Hi fellow riders,

Since August I own a '12 SRR, Motorsport Colours and suffer from constant pain in my face due to the wide grin I get when I sit on the Bavarian Beauty... ;)
I'm from Switzerland but live for many years in the UK and in Essex(nearby Chelmsford)for 5 years.

Sygna link=topic=1591.msg15125#msg15125 date=1350990511 said:
Hi fellow riders,

still the same after 2 years ;D ;D ;D

simon d link=topic=1591.msg15133#msg15133 date=1351013395 said:
welcome aboard star ship warp speed :)
Oi you! that's my line sonny! ;)

Hello and welcome, I hope you ride it & not use it as a garage ornament :)

Gruezi to you too mate and welcome to the Forum, good to see another Essex Bod join up.

Hope to see you about some time

Phil

Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated!
for those close to my area, please feel free to send a PM, as shared fun is twice the fun and I currently ride alone :'(. I promise I wont bore you with stories about yodeling and cheese making!
which answers the worry that I might have it as a garage ornament only...a very nice one though it would be!

Sygna link=topic=1591.msg15165#msg15165 date=1351074167 said:
for those close to my area, please feel free to send a PM, as shared fun is twice the fun and I currently ride alone :'(. I promise I wont bore you with stories about yodeling and cheese making!
I will keep you in mind when we arrange another Essex rideout, maybe within the next 2 months. On the subject of Cheese I only know of one Swiss Cheese, Gruyère, it is a very nice Village but not such a tasty cheese imo ;) Cant beat a nice English Cheddar ;D

Phil your missing out fella
They have massive pans of cheese and bits of bread on sticks to dip in it.......Feckin larvely ???

fatbob, you tell me when you are nearby and I will arrange for a delightful Fondue evening...accompanied by a bit of white wine and Kirsch schnaps 9so the cheese doesnt form big lumps in the stomach....thats the official version)...and no, i wont do candle lights... :-*

Welcome to the forum buddy, cheese and wine evenings - don't sound like Essex to me ;D

Back