Termi GP Shorty

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the fact the Spanish circuits still have no noise limits... This would be ear splitting down the pit straight

- Alex

I can't make my mind up on what full system to go for an the Gen 4. I really like the look of the Austin Racing systems but heard that they might cause powder drops? Any info on that? Failing that the carbon Akra looks good if not a bit safe.

Not bothered about noise testing and I do like a loud exhaust.

Termis ive always associated with ducatis....i quite like the sc project

I quite like the SC Project too, because to me it doesn't quite look a shorty and something between a full length and shorty, so a 'middy' I think.

Then again, I do like the full length titanium Akra as well. Will get something once this CV does one! Grrrrr

my gen 3 SC Project isnt really a shorty but shorter than most aftermarket cans its quite loud especially when changing gear with pops and bangs ,I wouldnt want anything louder tbh

There's another option; Spark.it. Mate has one on his 'blade and it's hilariously loud. Like 110+db. Great build quality though.

Arrow would make most sense to me for the budget conscious. Full TI for the price of an Akra Stainless.

There's another option; Spark.it. Mate has one on his 'blade and it's hilariously loud. Like 110+db. Great build quality though.

Arrow would make most sense to me for the budget conscious. Full TI for the price of an Akra Stainless.

Can you share the pricing ?

From what I see Full Arrow SS is marginally cheaper (100 gbp) vs. Full Akra SS from Omniaracing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arrow-fu...teel-collectors-BMW-S1000RR-2019/114136662615
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Akrapovi...el-titanium-for-BMW-S1000RR-2019/143535945550

Whats the point buying Arrow - no idea.

The Spark systems are seriously good quality. I don't fancy the Arrow cans for the Gen 4 even though I'm happy with my Arroe system on the Gen 3

Need to be careful when looking for a full system for the gen 4. It?s got 4 lambda sensors and the Spark systems only come with 2 bungs so it can?t be run with the standard electronics.

Need to be careful when looking for a full system for the gen 4. It?s got 4 lambda sensors and the Spark systems only come with 2 bungs so it can?t be run with the standard electronics.

Whilst not plug and play you can add more if required. Guessing they expect mapped machines that only require 2.

From what I understand, decent fuel maps RS2E or M RCK only use 2 sensors (front), the other 2 can be blocked off.

You don't need "race" ecu, you just need to have fuel map in ECU.

Last edited:
I don?t doubt that.

Was meaning if people wanting to fit the full system without adding RCK and wanted to use the standard ECU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don?t doubt that.

Was meaning if people wanting to fit the full system without adding RCK and wanted to use the standard ECU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you dont need RCK to change fueling. You just take the bike to any Dyno that deals with BMW, they can just tweak your ECU with software.

Back