Protective clock casings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bouncing Buck

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm looking for a protective clock casings for a 2019 bike, must be uk based for obvious reasons, any recommendations?
Cheers in advance

Protective Clock Casings

The only one I?ve seen to date is from Bonamici and is pictured below.

attachment.php

Bonamici

Mine came from a seller in Latvia as there was simply nothing available in the UK.

Re: Bonamici

There was a shop selling them and they had 2 makes at ?160 each but they were sold out almost straight away

Hi, this forum is a community and as you've seen it can be quite helpful. We have a rule that all new members go to the welcome section and say hello there, we're keen to add to the community :)

UK Bonamici sellers include; Speedycom, reactive parts, racesparesuk.

Hi, this forum is a community and as you've seen it can be quite helpful. We have a rule that all new members go to the welcome section and say hello there, we're keen to add to the community :)

UK Bonamici sellers include; Speedycom, reactive parts, racesparesuk.

speedycom stopped doing business with bonamici

Cheers Alex I've sent a message to speedycom but I've not looked at racesparesuk, I've got 14 days to say hello so will do that at a later date

Probably one I ordered from them in November and was still waiting end of January. I got mine from the guy in Latvia in a few days and ?30 cheaper than in UK.

Probably one I ordered from them in November and was still waiting end of January. I got mine from the guy in Latvia in a few days and ?30 cheaper than in UK.

Correct. Speedycom stopped doing Bonamici. I canceled mine that I have been waiting since Jan.

Spoke to a guy yesterday and he was still getting Termiggoni parts in from Italy for stock

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back