What paint scheme should I go for ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi guys

So Iv got my new race fairings coming this week. Ill run them with out paint till my last TD in November. The trouble is I'm not made up on what paint job to go for.. I like the M colour scheme of the WSB bikes but I think it's a little too similar to what Iv already got and tbh, everyone has that scheme. I quite like the Buildbase BMW scheme that Peter Hickman was running in BSB this year also.

I'm just not sure what I would like. Does anyone have any more suggestions I could think about ?

I like the Martini Rep. I'd go for it but a mate had his S1000 bike already done like it early on in the year. Looks cool though.

Really would like to go for a race rep. Not too keen made up paint jobs

Goldbet?

That'll be the 2013 Factory colours.

That will be the Factory colours. Not sure I like it though. Also there is a LOAD of detail in that paint job. Will probably cost the best part of £1000 to get done. Would have to source the decal kit from Italy too. That could take a very long time lol

Supersonic BMW could be a good choice. Nice and easy to do too. Would have to get the decals made up

andybarsblade link=topic=1584.msg15110#msg15110 date=1350927461 said:
looks like there was an explosion in the paint shop :( 0 out of 10 in my opinion. I still think that the "Full Factory" colours take some beating. Thats with silver wheels , white front fender , BMW Motarrad Italia is very similiar and also looks tidy!

Think ill be keeping to the 2012 WSB colours. Just got to find the latest decal kit. Can only find the 2010 2011 kit.

Fairings turn up TMW. Ill be fitting it up TMW evening.

Back