Venture Shield

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?295 fitted or ?114 self fit. theres a lot of fiddly bits. :) i had mine fit this time because i wouldnt have time to fit in a warm dry place before hitting the road. TBH i think next time i will sort myself again. there a few air bubbles in mine that i will point out when the bike goes in for service. ( just another thing to talk to the about.lol)

Last edited:
?295 fitted or ?114 self fit. theres a lot of fiddly bits. :) i had mine fit this time because i wouldnt have time to fit in a warm dry place before hitting the road. TBH i think next time i will sort myself again. there a few air bubbles in mine that i will point out when the bike goes in for service. ( just another thing to talk to the about.lol)

add it to the list.....lol

have u booked run in service yet??

Yeah too be dry and frosty here, so what happens the roads turn orange with the amount of salt that is chucked onto the road, which is a pity as the rain has just washed the last load away

I got mine done for ?165 fitted. Took about an hour and a half for the guy to do it. Fantastic result. Fairing, tank, side panels, mudguard, headlights, and tail piece. The guy is based in Waterlooville down in Hampshire.

Back