How big is your hole?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HertsTif

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the click-baity title got you in here :smile-new:

Seriously though, I'm interested in the size of a "hole" (can't think of the real name right now) on the Gen4 compared to a Gen1. The hole I'm talking about is this one:

hole.jpg

Basically I have a RAM mount thing that goes into there on my Gen 1 and I wondered if I can re-use that on a Gen 4.

Feel free to help with sizes, or just snigger and post innuendos about RAMing, Mounts and Holes :excitement:

Ah, a variable one, that's kinda neat. I might resort to that if it Gen 1 mount doesn't fit the Gen 4. I've also got another mount from a Kawasaki I used to have, but it'd be nice to re-use one of the ones I have if possible

What about this one
e60b8f655f5ba8dd39d1d5c1272f809a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I had an expanding plug I used in my Gen 3's hole. I'm pleased to say my plug fits my Gen 4's hole. I can't believe I've just written that on a public forum.

(The headstock hole is the same size)

Telferizer do cracking mounts (pun intended after Stu's pic)

Yep, it's actually a telferizer that I've got on my Gen 1. Used those for years.

I had a brainwave and emailed Bob@Telferizer and he confirms the S1000RRs all have the same hole size, so I can re-use my Telferizer :smile-new:

But feel free to keep the innuendos and jokes coming!

Back