Austin racing exhaust top bloke exellent price

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUZZ

Im welsh get over it.!!!!
Reaction score
Well had a little chat with Rich at austin racing today and my inconel gp3 system is on the way by today,while we were chatting i also ordered a gp2 200mm end pipe with a 80mm fat link pipe,could help myself lol so as he's a top bloke he sorting me with 2 maps to suit each can/system,also sorted me a race filter and pcv aswell for exellent prices,early christmas present and cant wait to open it and get it fitted all by next week. :)

I'll second that , had a system and also met him last year at the NEC and did a little deal for cash for another pipe
very nice bloke

All arrived today in a big box ,its just like xmas lol cut the box open and unrapped it all,all i can say is wow !!!! The system is a hand made work of art,stunning !!! Cant wait to fit it on the bike now,going to fit the gp2 with the fat link pipe and no baffle to see how nasty it sounds lol,also need to save now for a pcv auto tunner now and the map swith so i can swap end pipes and run different maps for each can.... Forget akra or aroow or any other brand this is by far the best made system ive seen/used and even better than my old yoshi jap system i had...!!!

Fitted it all today took me about 45 mins to do it once i moved the oil rad and big rad out of the way...sounds amazing,splitting flames about 2 foot out of the tail pipe,will settle down when pcv is fitted... ;)

Rich did me a brlilliant forum discount.

Just waiting for my GP ultimate system to arrive.

022-2.jpg

yes mate with the race k+n filter,thinking about running block off plates aswell..???

Back