New M Sport due??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiMoto

Reaction score
Was on the BMW Configurator tonight and noticed the Sport has gone up in price by £300 and you can no longer configure an M Sport does anyone know why?? Seen a post on Facebook also tonight from BMW Motorrad saying all 2020 bikes are now coming with a tracker as standard, first year subscription paid then £295 per year to keep it going. Ordered my bike in October at the old price so it's going to be interesting to see how much they ask me for in March.

Increase in price is to cover cost of tracker.... already emailed my dealer but yet to hear

Wonder if they've had to do that to try and help with the insurance premiums? The insurance on the new bike is stupid.

Yep dealer confirmed its standard fitment. No extra charge as I ordered last year. I have a bike trac on my honda. The subscription seems a bit steep in comparison as bike trac is £99 for the year.

i spoke to my dealer today and he comfirmed that they would eat the £300 cos ive been waiting since july,happy days:purplebananna:,he also said that my msport will have the new ,refined front brake cal /piston seals,so hopefully no leaking front brakes, I should be picking mine up around the 15th march:race2_smilie:

he said rediesigned calipers.and seals,but then said he wasn't to sure which,i think its just the seals , but hopefully its all sorted now

Back