Sport 1/2/3 displays

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to configure Sport displays as default when turning the ignition on?

To be fair, depending on where you last left on the main menu screen, from the standard display it’s only 2 clicks on the down arrow.

Tbf that's half correct.
As long as the menu down is left on sport.
If your in settings or my bike whatever then you have to go left or right as well.
Just tried it.

Edit,,,,I see you mentioned about where you left it

Handy to know now thanks, I'll make sure I leave it in sport menu.

To be fair, depending on where you last left on the main menu screen, from the standard display it’s only 2 clicks on the down arrow.

yes, but you have to do this before every session out, and it's annoying if you forgot, to find yourself on a straight having 1sec to fap on a lean angle out of last turn and the screen is not there.

my missis set off with no helmet once.lol. it can be a little hurried sometimes so see what your saying.

LOL - I once rode my bike out onto the pitlane and stopped calmly and purposefully, wandered back into the garage and picked up my helmet like it was all planned...'just letting the bike warm up'
I've dropped the rear wheel before the front a number of times too.
And I can't even count how many times I've had to frantically do up the helmet in the pitlane...

Last edited:
Back