Greetings!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickyC

Reaction score
Hi all. Test rode an S1000RR last weekend, loved it, decided on a new 2012 blue fire model with quick-shifter, heated grips etc. Gonna be the longest 2 weeks of my life waiting til its ready to collect from the dealers, roll on next summer :)

welcome along fella
i bought mine Oct 2010 and kept sneaking into the garage for a quiick look
roll on spring :D

Hello n welcome, think you might need to pop into the dealers on Saturday and take the demo bike out again ;D ;D

What dealers did you order it from?

welcome to the forum mate, lets hope for a half decent autumn and the white stuff and - degrees stay away

Thanks all. Hey Phil, getting it from Coopers in Tunbridge Wells, v.helpful staff. Spoke to them again today and they confirmed the bike is ready to collect this Saturday, so just sorted the insurance (eek!) and arranged a lift there for Sat morn, happy times :)

MickyC link=topic=1560.msg14951#msg14951 date=1350593296 said:
Hey Phil, getting it from Coopers in Tunbridge Wells, v.helpful staff. Spoke to them again today and they confirmed the bike is ready to collect this Saturday, so just sorted the insurance (eek!) and arranged a lift there for Sat morn, happy times :)
Hope the weather is good for you on Saturday morning. I know Steve the Service manager at Coopers nice team as you say. bet you cant wait ;D

Back