2D sensor bracket

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Posting Baz's 2D sensor bracket, neat solution.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Anyone know what the pros are doing with the sensor placement?

Anyone know what the pros are doing with the sensor placement?

On the front it's more risky, for damage. But if you mount it to the back there's no room round the radiator and the lock is far too acute to work.

So Pro's are, it fits and you can use full lock.

Last edited:
If I had the sensor to hand then yes I could do it myself. But as I don't know the measurements I'd be guessing wouldn't I. I can then wait for a second hand on to turn up

If I had the sensor to hand then yes I could do it myself. But as I don't know the measurements I'd be guessing wouldn't I. I can then wait for a second hand on to turn up

I could easily make some brackets but I would need to borrow a top mount bracket as I lowered the fixing point on mine so,the distance to my lower bracket would be wrong.
I may look into it further,if I get time before my bike goes back to Spain(depends when I get my replacement forks to replace my replacements!!!).

I could easily make some brackets but I would need to borrow a top mount bracket as I lowered the fixing point on mine so,the distance to my lower bracket would be wrong.
I may look into it further,if I get time before my bike goes back to Spain(depends when I get my replacement forks to replace my replacements!!!).

Whats happened to your forks ?

Same thing as last time-excessive play(Replacements must have been from the same batch-hopefully the new ones will be ok).
Anyway(according to Alex)you should know-you've got my bike!

Back