Gen 4 screen options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MRA Screen

I have a MRA SBK screen ready to fit to my race fairings. It’s the same length as OEM but taller. It’s suitable for use with both OEM and race fairings. alpha Racing also have a couple of other options listed on their website.

attachment.php

https://shop.alpharacing.com/shop/i...gpac8v41v5giiipt67&cPath=393_559_905_983_984&

Not quite... let’s just say dealer gave it to me as part of my deal 😂👍😉

OEM high toned screen (I know it might hamper visibility on track for a cloudy day.....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my current RR I never changed the screen and found it fine for fast road riding and track days. Will see how the new bike is and take it from there and take advice from here if I need to change it.

On my current RR I never changed the screen and found it fine for fast road riding and track days. Will see how the new bike is and take it from there and take advice from here if I need to change it.

i found on the test ride the screen is was almost none existent. very low compared to my oe gen 3.

I've gone OME tall, tinted. I looks great and the wind blast is the same as the OEM tall for the gen 3 so is perfect for me. Granted I did not pay full price as it came fitted to the bike as part of the "deal".

I've gone OME tall, tinted. I looks great and the wind blast is the same as the OEM tall for the gen 3 so is perfect for me. Granted I did not pay full price as it came fitted to the bike as part of the "deal".
Got a pic of this wobbler??

With the MRA screens, is it compulsory to have the rubber beading on the edge, or is it optional?

Also, which one is recommended, the Racing double bubble screen or the OEM style/length, albeit it's a little higher pitched?

With the MRA screens, is it compulsory to have the rubber beading on the edge, or is it optional?

Also, which one is recommended, the Racing double bubble screen or the OEM style/length, albeit it's a little higher pitched?
I think Rubber is optional. I have it on my Gen3 screen, but Gen4 doesn't have one and no issues.

Racing is better I think, as you can hide behind it.

Back