ARCS GP3 EXHAUST SYSTEM

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixer Rob

Reaction score
been looking at lots of systems for my 2011,dont want cheap crap from china but neither do I want to have to sell a kidney or a divorce....

lllN30lll has an Austin system on his and it looks decent quality and sounds sweet...
so Ive found this......think id go for the V3 end can....any opinions fellas....

arcsGP3system.jpg

closeuparcsGPcan.jpg

http://www.austinracing.info/mall/productpage.cfm/AustinRacing/_GPSLIP002/367281/BMW%20S1000RR%202010-2012%20ARCS%20GP3%20EXHAUST%20SYSTEM

Rob you wont go wrong with a austin system dude,ive just ordered a full inconel gp3 system.. ;)

thanks for that Buzz.......Glyns has impressed me... :D

was wondering why the ARCS GP3 systen was cheap.compared to other stuff....
I think maybe they use my stock headers and cut cat out,is that right you reckon?

Yes dude its the cut and shut system cut the exhaust before cat one,remember austin do a member discount on the yank site and possibly this uk site and he better for a cash sale aswell so i believe ;)

cheers Buzz.....Il way up pro's n con's of having my stock stuff cut away..dont see it as too much of an issue as returning it to stock would only be, possibly, done if ever i sold it....and I know few decent stainless welders....

In the kit he supplys you with the collars to return it to the stock exhaust ;) you need a pcv or bazzaz and a mwr race filter then dude so about a grand will see you hitting 200 odd at crank ;)

that sound mint then Buzz!!! cheers!!!! be nice to now it can go back to stock if needs be

200 at crank!! my brain will need upgrading as well then mate!!! :eek:

he's not sure now mate....

Glyns a freind of mine so if he does decide to sell it before I go for this one il get first dibs...
or at least id better!!! :mad: ;D......and at 'mates rates!!' ;D

Glyn is gay he wont sell cause its a carbon end can lol he should of bought a black motorsport one cause its going to end up all carbon fiber then he be looking for a spare tank to paint it black like the gixxer lol

he offered it a while ago then wasnt sure if wanted to sell or not...

think i prefer the shorter system TBH....dunno wat i want!! lol

Shorter be louder but the shorter systems according to austin racing has said they getting bigger bhp gains with them.???

Id go for used over new dude,i couldnt find the go3 inconel used any where so opted for new.!!!! But i would of bought used straight away,lol

Back