GS-911 update

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are an awesome bit of kit,it's the 1st thing i make sure i've got when i goto track,it's saved me more than it owes in lost track time (if i hadn't had 1).
plus if you ever come to sell them,they hold thier money better than any other 2nd hand part!!.

i always keep an eye open on ebay for people selling them,bought 3 in the past,and made about £250 selling them back on :)

Updated my software today, can't wait to plug Gen4 and re-calibrate that throttle and QS !

I can now re-use TGP and Alpharacing QS.

also just had a thought,is the OBD port on the new bm still the round 1 or have they moved to the standard "scart" style plug? will need the adaptor cable if so

also just had a thought,is the OBD port on the new bm still the round 1 or have they moved to the standard "scart" style plug? will need the adaptor cable if so

OBDI is round.
OBDII is the Trapezoidal shaped one. Gen 3.5+ will have this (they won't go backwards ;) )

whats gen 3.5?

so any gen 3.0 owners will need the adaptor cable..

I mean the 17/18 Euro 4

I looked hard for an alternative to the Alpha cable and didn't find what I needed.

- Alex

Last edited:
I didn't look abroad as I was limited on time for shipping - good find.

Also I was buying for the RCK, never thought to look a the GS911 options.

Last edited:
try the hex website/ uk suppliers

*your edit beat me to my edit ;)

Back