ilmberger belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo

Reaction score
Ok i know i am no genius but does anybody know the correct location for the brackets at the rear of the ilmberger carbon belly pan. These came with the kit but there is no instructions and i can't be sure where they attach to the bike. I have a full arrow system on. Any wisdom will be appreciated :)

I didnt get any brackets, I made my own.

Can you post up photos of what you got?

Hi,

I know exactly what you mean. I got several brackets with mine, no instructions and had to modify them a bit too. I also made 2 extra fixing holes for added security. 4000 miles later, it's solid.

If you PM me an email address I'll send pictures of how the brackets fit.

Do you have pictures of said brackets? I have the MSPro and i didn't get any mounting kit with mine. Any pictures would help, maybe I can make my own brackets!

Is this the belly pan to cover the cat? If so fit the belly pan on the front screws, you'll see a screw either side holding on the cat heat sheild, remove these screws, the brackets fit between the cat and the heat shield, work out which is which and secure with the screws

Same problem! Just got it home, all excited to fit and the three little brackets have got me stumped. I can only assume that they are for a bike with the cat still in place. I have a full akro fitted.
Any help please?

Thanks fluffy. As expected, the brackets are for connection to the cat heat shield. I'll have to fab one myself.

Back