RR's not safe 4 trackdays

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyfryer

Reaction score
Charles Hurst Belfast now recommends that my RR is not safe 4 trackdays after the recall conrod work was done by them & when my sprocket cover fell off shortly after the work was completed. They say it's nothing 2 do with them not fitting the new sprocket cover bolts supplied by BMW in the recall kit. lol Beware people some dealers will get you hurt ' There not 2 be trusted when fitting the recall kit. Hope BMW does something about it. What else have they not fitted from the kit ? How can you have confidence in a high preformance bike when dealers are doing this ? What's next 2 drop of ? How many people are going to get hurt when they don't follow BMW's instructions ?

If you have that sort of admittance in writing I would think they will be sending a bird round to suck your knob on a weekly basis for the rest of the year.
Insist on a complete Independant strip down and rebuild , compensation for the loss of your machine , BMW track days for the rest of the year and the promise not to put anything derogatory on the only UK RR forum.......Oh hold on a sec ::)

fatbob link=topic=1417.msg13485#msg13485 date=1347529548 said:
If you have that sort of admittance in writing I would think they will be sending a bird round to suck your knob on a weekly basis for the rest of the year.Insist on a complete Independant strip down and rebuild , compensation for the loss of your machine , BMW track days for the rest of the year and the promise not to put anything derogatory on the only UK RR forum.......Oh hold on a sec ::)

sounds good to me ;)

Back