BEWARE - Attempted Robbery..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray0007

Reaction score
InMoto - Croydon(not far from my house :mad: ), know the lads there quite well, great bunch...... recently attacked by a bunch of scooter riders wielding hammers, news also that apparently other dealerships in area have been hit for bikes and merchandise by same group, also apparently they have been going for peoples bikes in garages, outside houses, and the worst one, whilst on the move.... GSXR in east dulwich, man was struck with hammer apparently whilst on bike.. not sure what else happened...

Attempted Robbery @ Ducati Croydon

little shits, only regret was when he pushed him off scooter he didnt stamp on his hand and break his wrist, posted by the normally placid Jamie ;D

Can't the dealer use the system to trace the reg of the scooter ? Looks like LY06 FWC to me......but my eyesight aint too good at this range! Would it help of course?

Absolute scrotes! They're just too sure of themselves to let them get away with it.

Like you say - who wears hi-vis on the way to knock over a shop!!?? Effin scrotes.

sliderbill link=topic=1406.msg13370#msg13370 date=1347307989 said:
Can't the dealer use the system to trace the reg of the scooter ? Looks like LY06 FWC to me......but my eyesight aint too good at this range! Would it help of course?

Absolute scrotes! They're just too sure of themselves to let them get away with it.

Like you say - who wears hi-vis on the way to knock over a shop!!?? Effin scrotes.

As Johnboy said, these bikes they turned up on will already be nicked (majority at least)... having also heard this same group hit dobles (massive honda dealers - Coulsdon - SE London...) Stole Arai Helmets and so on...

Babarr......I agree entirely......I was actually thinking that when watching the footage. What gets me is how coolly they go about there business....there are no rushes or panic - they know there are very little risks to themselves.

Back