have'nt popped in here for ages...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUZZ

Im welsh get over it.!!!!
Reaction score
Was up chaps havent been in here in a good few months,so how is everyone,,??? i been flat out building a new garage 5.5m by 7.5m long prices of materials has gone insane,also got a new car a lovely little 2008 honda s2000 and getting ready to gut and rebuild my house as i had my compo claim money through after getting hit off my 2010 s1000rr only took 2 years lol any way hope everyone is ok and stay safe out on the black stuff......

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Hey Buzz, good to hear from you fella. Glad you have got the payout at last, are you fully recovered?

nice looking motor, where is the Bike?

Phil

alright phil bike is tucked away for the moment as waiting on the ncb to be sorted sometime this month,then ill be back out to play lol ,not 100 percent but im nearly there,had one knee op and waiting for the full acl rebuild on the other knee,so i be back riding full time next season,been out a few times this year on mates bike as he owns a bike shop so been riding on his buisness insurance,bit painfull being cramped up on the bike but hopefully now im doing abit of graft on the house it should help building up the muscles in my legs and and stretch out the ligament and tendons to make the healing abit faster as ive had no phsyio at all from hospital,,,,lol

nice to know you still lurking about fella , thought the welsh contingent had almost gone!!
hows all the injuries going? , they cleared up yet

yeah just about bob,hip gives me some discomfort as does my left knee but im used to it now,itching to get out for a blast but until insurance ncb is sorted then theres no chance as 0 ncb they want £3000 for fully comp lol,even if i had only 1 ncb it would be £750 fully comp lol...

Back