Vegas in 8 days, recommendations?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_machine

Reaction score
Off to vegas in 8 days, any of you guys and girls on here have recommendations about where to go and what to see? So many shows etc its going to be hard to fit in a week

green_machine link=topic=1364.msg12953#msg12953 date=1346700900 said:
Haha, you have is email address to forward on?

Ask Murdoch, i'm sure he will have hacked it at some stage! Have fun

ban camera phones from the trip

enjoy , sounds great

Grand canyon is sweet , and I thouroughly recommend going shooting a AK47 :)

fatbob link=topic=1364.msg12978#msg12978 date=1346743584 said:
Grand canyon is sweet
Agreed, I took a Helicopter flight into the Canyon, then had lunch on the river (in a boat lol) cost a few bob but worth it. Or take a drive out there, its massive.
The Hoover Dam is also a tourist hotspot.
Old town Las Vegas is different in the evening ;)
All the Hotels have differing themes and nice to visit when its too hot outside.

Enjoy the trip.

phil link=topic=1364.msg12982#msg12982 date=1346745265 said:
Grand canyon is sweet
Agreed, I took a Helicopter flight into the Canyon, then had lunch on the river (in a boat lol) cost a few bob but worth it. Or take a drive out there, its massive.
The Hoover Dam is also a tourist hotspot.
Old town Las Vegas is different in the evening ;)
All the Hotels have differing themes and nice to visit when its too hot outside.

Enjoy the trip.

The helicopter ride into the canyon was one of the things thats a definite on the list, along with hiring a Harley and shooting (the uzi being my weapon of choice).

Re copter flight, you might want/need to book in advance if you can. We had very good service, picked up from Hotel in a limo (2 a penny), flight, then limo back to hotel.

Kill 2 birds with one stone ride the Hardlymovinson off the grand canyon then hire a helicopter gunship to make sure it's dead!! ;D ;D

Grand canyon is sweet , and I thouroughly recommend going shooting a AK47 :)

Would agree with the shooting at a shop called the gun store, you can shoot any gun you want great fun!!

Back