New to the forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
Greetings to all,finally demo 'd an s100rr last Tuesday and absolutely loved it .
Did a verbal deal with the dealer and agreed on a px for my 08 blade...
And then that evening i came across the hp4 while looking online..so I have ordered an hp4 carbon on Friday and I cannot wait .
Thats the good news..bad news is I have to sell my other bikes to fund the hp4 .
Always been a Honda/ Yamaha man but I'm looking forward to the change and also looking forward to enjoying this forum..
Cheers,Richard

Hi and welcome to the forum

You could be the first to own the hp4 so make sure you add lots of pictures of the beast when it arrives :)

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Thanks for the welcomes fellas ,appreciate it..
Ekdg...I've not been quoted a price as such just an estimate between 16/21k,big bucks i hope it lives up to its price tag
I've got a nice 600 rr7 race bike for sale if anyone is interested :)

Hello Johnboy ,dealer tells me the realease date is December 1st that's when they will be in the showroom ,so I guess I might get my bike late December or early 2013,who knows.
Thing is mate I'm in touch with a few dealers and some say earlier some say later basically they don't know exactly ....I just want it now, ;)
If its snowing in December and I have my bike then I'll run it in and take the bugger to Almeria , 8)

Tricky link=topic=1358.msg12956#msg12956 date=1346702859 said:
Hello Johnboy ,dealer tells me the realease date is December 1st that's when they will be in the showroom ,so I guess I might get my bike late December or early 2013,who knows.
Thing is mate I'm in touch with a few dealers and some say earlier some say later basically they don't know exactly ....I just want it now, ;)
If its snowing in December and I have my bike then I'll run it in and take the bugger to Almeria , 8)

We be a long painful wait but well worth it im sure, i bought mine in jan this year & it snowed the day it was delivered ???

Welcome to the forum buddy, that HP4 looks ace, be sure to post plenty of pics once you have it. Enjoy

Back