For the Essex Massive

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godzilla

Reaction score
418742_10151103147952936_686385694_n.jpg

Lol very true. Clacton is made up of many many odd and strange people :) Living only 9 miles away we affectionately call it "crack town" but maybe we should change it to "cat town". But it also has the highest percentage of licenced dangerous animals kept as "sort of pets" in the country. So think that's why it was taking quite seriously at first. I know of a man who had a tiger is his back garden only 2 miles from me here. In a big cage obviously but he was forced to give it to a zoo as it was scaring the cr#p out of the neighbours

I missed this particular story (in tut news?) but can only assume the press have nothing better to do than blow little stories into something bigger ;)

Essex, famous for being well errrrm, Essex...

rhanmore link=topic=1335.msg12972#msg12972 date=1346714600 said:
Lol very true. Clacton is made up of many many odd and strange people :) Living only 9 miles away we affectionately call it "crack town" but maybe we should change it to "cat town". But it also has the highest percentage of licenced dangerous animals kept as "sort of pets" in the country. So think that's why it was taking quite seriously at first. I know of a man who had a tiger is his back garden only 2 miles from me here. In a big cage obviously but he was forced to give it to a zoo as it was scaring the cr#p out of the neighbours
;D ;D ;D

Back