S thou v zx10

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
nar, not talking about straight line speed, track or even road prowess...on way back from cadwell got rear ended at a junction. bent my R an G tail tidy slightly and had a mark that rubbed off on the plate. The zx?? smashed front lights, my tail tidy caught under the fairing and ripped it off. looking at his bike you would think he'd had a high speed off, didnt dare turn to look at back of mine. when i did, zilch, nought, zero or as we say here nowt!! R an G tail tidies will always be a must on my bikes from now on.

jamie link=topic=1333.msg12553#msg12553 date=1346170993 said:
nar, not talking about straight line speed, track or even road prowess...on way back from cadwell got rear ended at a junction. bent my R an G tail tidy slightly and had a mark that rubbed off on the plate. The zx?? smashed front lights, my tail tidy caught under the fairing and ripped it off. looking at his bike you would think he'd had a high speed off, didnt dare turn to look at back of mine. when i did, zilch, nought, zero or as we say here nowt!! R an G tail tidies will always be a must on my bikes from now on.
That was lucky then! I'm R&G aswell happy days ;,) ;D
Glad all is ok though,poor ZX10 :p

Not a good end to your day matey, glad u and the bike are ok. Thinking about it i got stuck behind a ZX10 doing about 40mph & sticking behind all the traffic :mad: Green one, didn't notice the front tho when i nailed past him

jamie link=topic=1333.msg12575#msg12575 date=1346174530 said:
black one mate 11 plate, usual story 'thought you'd gone', easy done suppose
'thought you'd gone' clearly not lol,was he blind then? I still don't know how this was possible lol

to be fare mate its a commom cause of accident (although im going to arrogant and say id like to think it wouldnt happen to me), 4x4 turning right me left, edged forward to try and get a better view. he could see the road was clear from behind the car and when i edged forward he thought i was off. STILL like i said, reckon i would have checked the one in front was def going!? He paid a heavy price, i would reckon he was looking at £500 minimum for parts

Should of checked mate,like you said he paid price,but still sloppy IMHO.
£500 for not paying attention lol

jamie link=topic=1333.msg12579#msg12579 date=1346175468 said:
to be fare mate its a commom cause of accident (although im going to arrogant and say id like to think it wouldnt happen to me), 4x4 turning right me left, edged forward to try and get a better view. he could see the road was clear from behind the car and when i edged forward he thought i was off. STILL like i said, reckon i would have checked the one in front was def going!? He paid a heavy price, i would reckon he was looking at £500 minimum for parts

Reckon he was after a race, hence the attempted quick getaway to follow you. Glad the bike is ok!

jamie link=topic=1333.msg12590#msg12590 date=1346178743 said:
bet he checks next time boards lol, cheers trumpet
Yeah I bet he does lol,he will always remember the day,he hit Beemer and got bitten! ;D

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1333.msg12616#msg12616 date=1346257820 said:
jamie link=topic=1333.msg12590#msg12590 date=1346178743 said:
bet he checks next time boards lol, cheers trumpet
Yeah I bet he does lol,he will always remember the day,he hit Beemer and got bitten! ;D
LMAO

Latest posts

Back