Why did I do it?!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanRR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ive not been on for a while as I made a really bad mistake.. I bought my 2010 1000RR at the beginning of the season, then our summer was soaking wet, so I sold the bike as I flapped about 10k just sitting in a garage. I now consider this to be a huge mistake and really regret it..

Im now thinking of buying another one as I simply miss the buzz and cant get the RR buzz without spending that kind of money!

Do you guys think I should try and wait till next season now? Im thinking of going 2012 model too... Any thoughts, questions queries or comebacks?

Dan

I would wait for the HP4 to come out and for a wealthy individual to chop in their 2012 s1000rr with less than 5k on the clock to upgrade to an HP4 with a motorrad dealership and then get it for a song as they will be able to do a good price on the trade in.

What you have to remember DanRR is what my dad allways used to say to me is,

YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD AND YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

I allways remember this when I can't make up my mind whether to change my bike or car.

:) :) :) :-\

I wondered where you had gone Dan!
I'd wait and get the HP4! I may be buying that and then turn my 2011 into a track bike! Need to empty the boys piggie bank first lol

i reckon the hp4 will be pricey!

good call on the idea of someone chopping in a 12 model for a new one! will be cheaper too with a new model out.

if anyone is selling tho, feel free to send me the details ;-)

Back