Afternoon All..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

P88SOW

Afternoon All,

New to the site thought id pop in and say Hello,
Im Pete 25 i come from a smokey town called middlesbrough in the north east, :)

Im not a BMW S1 owner yet but should be by christmas fingers crossed,
I use to have a CBR 600RR3 but sold it due to getting banned and paying for the offshore surivival course, now im working offshore the BMW S1 fund is totting up very well :)

Couple of pictures of my CBR 600RR3
0082.jpg

009.jpg

Cheers

welcome aboard fella , you will be in for a right treat upgrading to the beemer.
enjoy the bike and the board

Thanks fella's, Im really looking forward to getting one, i would go and sign for one but its pretty pointless i dont my licence back till the 21 december so it be sat there but id end up going for a blast out so the saving up is a safe and better option, 2 christmas present to look forward to haha....

Johnboy link=topic=1313.msg12353#msg12353 date=1345817434 said:
Welcome matey, i get up your way quite a bit..... Stokesley, Great Ayton etc
Happy saving :)
Yeah theres some nice plodding roads up there, i spent most of my time on the helmsley tt :) the helmsley to pickering, pickering to whitby are go roads too

Yeah theres some nice plodding roads up there, i spent most of my time on the helmsley tt :) the helmsley to pickering, pickering to whitby are go roads too
[/quote]

Your back yard is mine too just from the other way, we know it as the bilsdale TT! I think the A169 from Whit' to Pickering is in my top 3 in the country. It's all bloody good fun ;)

Johnboy link=topic=1313.msg12364#msg12364 date=1345838315 said:

Your back yard is mine too just from the other way, we know it as the bilsdale TT! I think the A169 from Whit' to Pickering is in my top 3 in the country. It's all bloody good fun ;)
[/quote]

Your not wrong they are great roads.. the helmsley tt is a awesome road but also dangerous with it, it took some bikers lives over the years... its not as bad as it use to be now... gutted the summer weather what we have of it is going to over by the time i get a s1 :(

Latest posts

Back