Cadwell BSB

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy

Reaction score
Bit of a result today...... Got a phone call from a friend of a friend who works for a company who are part of MSV and promote their track days. They've been let down be the guy who lends them a bike for their stand & to cut a long story short they want my bike on their stand for Sunday & Monday. It's for display only, not for sitting on for joe public or anything so as a result i've got all access weekend passes and wangled a trackday for me and a mate :) So if you see trackday stand at Cadwell this weekend with an S1K on it.. it's mine ;) Hope it doesn't rain, i've just spent bloody ages cleaning her!

bananaman link=topic=1305.msg12253#msg12253 date=1345580961 said:
Can't make it doh..... hope sticky fingers dont scratch it :mad:
Told them i want it inspecting on both days before i hand it over, thereafter any damage is their responsibility. It will also have large DO NOT TOUCH signs as well!!

Johnboy link=topic=1305.msg12255#msg12255 date=1345581258 said:
bananaman link=topic=1305.msg12253#msg12253 date=1345580961 said:
Can't make it doh..... hope sticky fingers dont scratch it :mad:
Told them i want it inspecting on both days before i hand it over, thereafter any damage is their responsibility. It will also have large DO NOT TOUCH signs as well!!
Ill take my spanners with me then ;) ;)

At last!!! someone with a Bit of Good Luck ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend mate, dont forget to take your camera, would be good to see loads of pictures from inside the pits.
Are you going to have the Track day this year or wait until next summer?

phil link=topic=1305.msg12277#msg12277 date=1345641762 said:
At last!!! someone with a Bit of Good Luck ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend mate, dont forget to take your camera, would be good to see loads of pictures from inside the pits.
Are you going to have the Track day this year or wait until next summer?
Yeah will take camera, not sure where passes will give access to, all access was mentioned but we'll see, so fingers crossed! Not sure when i'll do trackday, i got one for me & a mate a he's working abroad a lot at the mo so depends what we can fit in

You'll be lucky to get pitlane access due to its location and Cadwell are very strict on who gets to go down there due to its size for BSB. I usually get pitlane access when I get passes off the team I used to race for (now Quattro Plant Kawasaki) but "blagging" into Cadwell pitlane is difficult. I doubt your passes will allow you "team access".

Nice of you to help them out. It's nice to get into BSB free ain't it!

John Boy, thanks for spreading and sharing your luck. not quite a result like yours, but free weekend entry aint bad :D :D :D

MOz link=topic=1305.msg12305#msg12305 date=1345704963 said:
You'll be lucky to get pitlane access due to its location and Cadwell are very strict on who gets to go down there due to its size for BSB. I usually get pitlane access when I get passes off the team I used to race for (now Quattro Plant Kawasaki) but "blagging" into Cadwell pitlane is difficult. I doubt your passes will allow you "team access".

Nice of you to help them out. It's nice to get into BSB free ain't it!

Yeah it's tiny the little paddock down the front so i doubt it, tbh i could see the Mrs knocking something expensive over so may not be a bad thing ;)

jamie link=topic=1305.msg12312#msg12312 date=1345719305 said:
John Boy, thanks for spreading and sharing your luck. not quite a result like yours, but free weekend entry aint bad :D :D :D
Sweet who you get yours from?

Johnboy link=topic=1305.msg12333#msg12333 date=1345754761 said:
jamie link=topic=1305.msg12312#msg12312 date=1345719305 said:
Sweet who you get yours from?
BUILDBASE mate

Bloody great 2 days, many thanks to Jason from MSV. Apparently the S1k was generating lots more interest than the 'blade supplied by Samsung Honda 8)
431485_10151110209878670_445086868_n2.jpg

your bike looked good mate, i know the weather wasnt good but think we got lucky, far better than expected

jamie link=topic=1305.msg12548#msg12548 date=1346169091 said:
your bike looked good mate, i know the weather wasnt good but think we got lucky, far better than expected

Cheers matey, yep bloody freezing for August but at least it was only showers :)

Back