Can you recommend a supplier of Ohlins Steering dampners?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PhilHays

Have just sold some bits on ebay and now want to buy an Ohlins Steering dampner. There seems to be a few sellers on ebay too, but the only UK seller "Demon Tweaks" wants £70 more than the others!

Also, what settings are recommended for the Ohlins Steering dampner for everyday riding and the occasional playing day, as I don't want to be fannying around with it all the time.

Ta...

Ordering from abroad would work out a lot cheaper mate,it's hit and miss if you get charged by customs.

Demon tweaks wanted £140 for my Alipnestars tech undersuit, I ordered from USA and got it for £70 delivered from a shop.

As for the settings, set it to the lightest mode possible at first, and take it up a click, do a few miles, if you feel you need more then go another click and so on and so on. For gods sake don't set it at the hardest setting lol

Kyle Racing. Sells on bay of fleas under winston braddish or something like that.

If you get one set at 4 or 5 clicks.

Back