IRC Blipper in use at Parmotor vid

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried this? My QS is not as smooth as I want it so I am looking at this.
I heard rumors that the -13 HP4 is not possible to use a blipper on?

Has anyone tried this? My QS is not as smooth as I want it so I am looking at this.
I heard rumors that the -13 HP4 is not possible to use a blipper on?

There have been a couple of guys on here with earlier hp4s running blippers, one was the irc, the other was prodrive (I think), but that was ?3k. Was there rumoured to be a difference between the 13 and 14 HP4s?

There have been a couple of guys on here with earlier hp4s running blippers, one was the irc, the other was prodrive (I think), but that was ?3k. Was there rumoured to be a difference between the 13 and 14 HP4s?

It was my friend who asked his mechanic (that I think talked to BMW) and informed him that the old HP4 is not made for using a blipper, so they said he should not do it... Dont know more than that so maybe I should talk to him again and get full information before destroying my gear box...

not sure how this works as gen 1 &2 aren't fly by wire - maybe works on secondaries?

I talked to my friend yesterday and he told me that it could work, but BMW did not recommend it....
However I got info from my local workshop that handles BMW race bikes that there is a Rapidbike solution that works, but its very expensive. His guess was 1100?-ish. Plus work.

Back