Been told to make a hello thread so....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lllN30lll

Reaction score
Hello ;D

I'm on loads of other forums, one more won't hurt.

Bit of background info, Used to make videos online of me riding round my local area "at speed" until the police got hold of them and consequently raided my house, 8 traffic cops rooting through all my stuff, took my bike, leathers, helmets, gloves, PC, monitor, hard drives memory sticks. The lot. took 3 months before the case was sent to CPS but luckily I was let off (Inspector said it was definitely prison if I'd have been charged)

Goes to show, Just hiding your number plate in videos doesn't mean you'll get away with it :D

Learned my lesson now, I stick ride like a tit, I just don't upload the films anymore lol

Glad you got away with it mate, I'll have to take mine off then ;)

Just out of interest how did they find out it was you/how did they know the house to raid?

Youtube gave them my IP address, they then contacted my ISP, got my address off them and raided me.

No plate was on show, or the location of my house etc. What they did was match my gloves/leathers at home with what they saw on the video.

So, they proved it was you and wasted all that time to let you go? I don't understand why? Wonder if you do mirror video so you drive on the other side of the road will they let it go because it didn't happen in UK?

lllN30lll link=topic=1291.msg12056#msg12056 date=1345288510 said:
Youtube gave them my IP address, they then contacted my ISP, got my address off them and raided me.

No plate was on show, or the location of my house etc. What they did was match my gloves/leathers at home with what they saw on the video.
But someone must have reported you or the police must have requested the IP address from youtube?

Sounds like most scrapes with the law i've had when on the bike - if you dont admit your riding its very difficult for them to get a conviction. Im no scientist but leathers/helmet and gloves matching is not the same as finger prints or DNA ;D
Glad you got away with it mate.

Welcome dude, that the reason ive always stayed clear of onboard vid & you've comfimed my worries! Glad you got off ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum

Glad you got found not guilty but sounds like a lesson for us all on posting videos of road naughtiness :(

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

andybarsblade link=topic=1291.msg12063#msg12063 date=1345306228 said:
lllN30lll link=topic=1291.msg12056#msg12056 date=1345288510 said:

But someone must have reported you or the police must have requested the IP address from youtube?

Sounds like most scrapes with the law i've had when on the bike - if you dont admit your riding its very difficult for them to get a conviction. Im no scientist but leathers/helmet and gloves matching is not the same as finger prints or DNA ;D
Glad you got away with it mate.
Most of the videos were made up the Cat n Fiddle / A537, Police were cracking down on bikers and basically just search youtube for latest videos uploaded that contained bikers riding on there at speed.

A lad just been jailed for six weeks and of the road for 2 years for doing 89mph in a 25 zone over here. plod everywhere at moment. easy money for coffers i suppose.

Latest posts

Back