Late Hello and question re stolen bikes and a heavy clutch

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penpals

Reaction score
joined the site a few weeks ago but never introduced myself, so Hello!
On my 2nd S1000RR as my original got stolen from an underground carpark. I wonder what became of it. brilliant bike, tracked it a few times, nicely run in and some hood nicked it. not all bad news as replacement is the latest model, and after contod replacement running nicely. I can see difference in the two models as its easier to hang off, actually it wants you to hang off, and above 7,000rpm you can feel the from tyre lifting which wasn't case earlier. clutch seems alot heavier and at times feels like my old 1098s. Anyone got any bright ideas how to make it a bit sweeter?
Anyone fancy ride put from London let me know!!

Too right! the new one is in a vault. Would love to know what happened to mine that obviously got lifted into a van. Makes you want to weep, though the new one has brought the grin back. Gets alot of attention though, pulled in twice on Saturday the line of inquiry being nice bike, or is it my riding they are drawing attention to?

Back