Exhaust question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondering what sort of exhaust systems you run. I'm picking my bike up this week and have a system sorted. Iv picked up some arrow ti headers with ti link pipe with an MHP carbon end can..

What exhausts do you guys run? Full system? Or a slip on?

A full LeoVince System. Other than the noise, you notice the how much light the bike feels. The OEM looks like it came off a Ford Cortina. Most people on here with a full system would recommend a PCV too. Smooths out the low end Revs popping and hunting for power. Plus you will notice a difference in performance, smoother power delivery & a few extra horses etc.

Ahh cool. It's always interesting to see what other people are running. Next on the list is defo going to be a power commander. Probably going to be an over winter thing though.

ARCS system link pipe and can , PCV mapped ;) runs perfect 8) and not silly money ;)

Billy

andybarsblade link=topic=1259.msg11722#msg11722 date=1344877965 said:
+ 1 for the full Akra with K&N and PCV

PCV and Filter will be the next mod for me :)

I've not replaced the air-filter. If I do get a K&N will it effect the custom map I had done for my PCV?

The aftermarket filters do not offer any performance gain, apparently. The OEM paper filter works just as well.

Theres a lot of truth in that, a good condition OEM filter will not be restricting the air flow into the bike.

Back