Another Newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Thought I'd pop up and say hi. Just bought an S1000rr from Park Lane BMW for track days. Ill be picking her up this coming week. I'm an instructor for Easy Track Trackdays, which I love doing. Can't wait to get the BM out on track for a good thrash. My next outing is 20th Aug at Snetterton. Already counting the days

Anyways. Hello. Hopfully see you guys out on track soon

:)

Welcome aboard ;D
Can't say I've heard of "Easy Track Trackdays" are you new this year? Snetterton is my local track and have been with "No Limits" "Focussed Events" and even 100% Bikes before they folded.
Snetterton 300 is 10 times better than old circuit . Have to check the diary for 20th August ::)

welcome in matey

park lane is deffo the best dealer around ;)

nice tool for the track

enjoi the site mate

doc

Thanks for the welcome guys

Easy Track have been running car days for years. They started to run bike days about 2yrs back now. Its only a small company run by enthusiasts. If you visit www.easytrack.com you'll find all info there....

Are there many members on here that do many track days ?

Hello Hopper. I've noticed Easytrack when booking Snett. I hope to get a few more in so how about a forum discount ;)

Hi guys.

That would be me putting the wrong link up then lol...

I guess if there are a few people who want to do a group booking, don't see why they wouldn't let you have a discount. Speak to Jo in the office, she may be able to shed a bit more light on the subject. I'm not too sure how it works.

The 20th at Snett is a riders for research day. Its a day to raise money for cancer research. Should be great :)

Hopper link=topic=1257.msg11665#msg11665 date=1344802574 said:
Hi guys.

I guess if there are a few people who want to do a group booking, don't see why they wouldn't let you have a discount. Speak to Jo in the office, she may be able to shed a bit more light on the subject. I'm not too sure how it works.

The 20th at Snett is a riders for research day. Its a day to raise money for cancer research. Should be great :)
I'd be up for this! What do I need to do?

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1257.msg11671#msg11671 date=1344803541 said:
Hi guys.

If you log on to the Easy Track web page, you will be blue to book it from there. Will be good to see you there. I'll be on the Park Lane S1K

easy track run decent track days and usually have some decent deals , ive been with em before
Welcome aboard , is the bike your ride for the year or have ya bought it ::)

Hi Bob

Iv bought the bike. Was running an R1 on the Track and Triumph Speed Triple on the road. Decided to cash them both in an buy a BM. Picking it up on Saturday

Hopper link=topic=1257.msg11677#msg11677 date=1344834037 said:
Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1257.msg11671#msg11671 date=1344803541 said:
Hi guys.

If you log on to the Easy Track web page, you will be blue to book it from there. Will be good to see you there. I'll be on the Park Lane S1K
£100,how do I try for discount? And do I go as a Rookie? Never done track day,so don't want to mess it up lol

As the day is for cancer research, I doubt they will issue a discount... On other days, for sure. Not on a charity day..

As its your first day, defo book Rookies. If you want me to stay with you all day and show you round, I'll be more than happy to do so.

Hopper link=topic=1257.msg11706#msg11706 date=1344866838 said:
As the day is for cancer research, I doubt they will issue a discount... On other days, for sure. Not on a charity day..

As its your first day, defo book Rookies. If you want me to stay with you all day and show you round, I'll be more than happy to do so.

Yeah I noticed that,feel bad for asking now oops. I'll go book it now! Would be great to show me the ropes lol

Ok all done! See you next Monday! You'll have to give me details so I can find you lol

Lloyd

Good Stuff mate :) your gonna have the time of your life...

I'll be in Garage 1, where the photo guy is. Look out for the Park Lane BMW, I'll no doubt be close by.

:D

Hopper link=topic=1257.msg11729#msg11729 date=1344880885 said:
Good Stuff mate :) your gonna have the time of your life...

I'll be in Garage 1, where the photo guy is. Look out for the Park Lane BMW, I'll no doubt be close by.

:D
Can't wait! Ok I've filled all forms out! Is that all I need to do? And of course bring licence. Don't want to forget anything.

Back