First photo shoot.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOz

Reaction score
Wheeled it out for a phone pic today as I realised I hadn't got one yet!

Love it, best colour by a long shot.

Just an exhaust of some kind to come.

78f0af5b.jpg

Sorry chaps. Just can't agree. Motorsport is the chav common colour scheme for the masses - I've seen 318i's chavved up to the max in Motorsport colours - just too burberry for my liking ;)

MOz link=topic=1236.msg11405#msg11405 date=1344270534 said:
Sorry chaps. Just can't agree. Motorsport is the chav common colour scheme for the masses - I've seen 318i's chavved up to the max in Motorsport colours - just too burberry for my liking ;)
Lol,you're not far off the Motorsport colours he he just need a little splash of blue and you'll be chaved up! But mine has only got the blue on the side fairings,otherwise our paint is the same bar the red bits lol

Have to hand it to BMW though as the colour schemes of their bikes are spot on. Unlike Honda and yamaha which just look boring in comparison

Very nice mate 8) thats the colour i wanted until i seen the sapphire black ;) motorad colours is as common as muck ::)

Billy

All joking apart, the Motorrad colours do look good but they are too common. The problem was the standard colours from 09-11 were dogshit so I'm not surprised they are common.

Sadly, because of this, I think it has actually cheapened the Motorsport colours. BMW should have built a ltd number of Motorsports bikes per year to try and make them more exclusive, like they should be with a £500 paint premium (or a staggering rip off £750 odd in 2012).

The fact that they aren't in ltd numbers just seems like you are paying a premium for the same bike 95% of owners have.

Happy with Red. Looks the part and I don't care if it isn't the fastest - with me on it, it's fast enough.

Its good that we don't all like the same thing. I'm not keen on the Red/White but its just my view. I honestly can't see how BM can justify charging extra for Motorsport colours as there can be little if any extra cost/work to add a little blue/red to an otherwise white bike ??? Honda also play the game with Repsol paintwork but at least you can see the extra detail - but they are also as common as muck.

looks very nice that fella
On the MS subject
I wouldnt buy a black ferrari , or a yellow ducati or any other colour of beemer ( cept maybe the new black one ) than the motorsport colours
common as muck also translates to popular or good choice in my opinion.
When i got it in 2010 hardly any fecker had one :)

MOz link=topic=1236.msg11405#msg11405 date=1344270534 said:
Sorry chaps. Just can't agree. Motorsport is the chav common colour scheme for the masses
+1 ;D

The more I look at your bike the more I like it, good choice imo. I would like to see one in the flesh.

Best post a couple of others up then.

54f37e1f.jpg

a7b6cb1d.jpg

Sorry Bob, can't agree. When Beemer are charging an extortionate amount for something, it needs to be exclusive, not owned by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

looks unused and masive chicken strips.

sadly not my colour for a bike it would match my leathers

motorsport fastest colour

farebro link=topic=1236.msg11612#msg11612 date=1344712699 said:

WTF is the point of stupid comments like these, especially about the tyres.

Think the point is that owning the best bike doesnt mean that we are stuck up snobs and
we can also take the pi$$ out of each other in a light hearted manner and is also taken that way..........

Godzilla link=topic=1236.msg11613#msg11613 date=1344720095 said:
farebro link=topic=1236.msg11612#msg11612 date=1344712699 said:

WTF is the point of stupid comments like these, especially about the tyres.

This is indeed fair retort to some banter I gave Farebro so no worries here. I can't wait for him to teach me to be a great rider and king of the Queen's highway and the Keanu Reeves of the roundabout surfing saddos. He must be such a hero being able to max his S1R out everywhere. I'm surprised he hasn't been signed by some major racing team to challenge Jorge's dominance yet....

;)

Back