Arrow exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutl3y

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
just putting list together for stuff to get after my Almeria trip, and looking at exhausts. As the passage way is quite narrow to the back garden, was looking at the stubby Arrow full system from Alpha. if I wanted to do a uk trackday will this be an issue with the noise testing. if it is which systems are ok on uk tracks if any? not done a uk trackday in 18 months so not a major issue
cheers
Mut

Last edited:
Exhaust

Alternatively you could buy an Akrapovič exhaust system, fit the baffle, and it should pass noise testing.

Re: Exhaust

cheers for the reply ryan,
i was only looking at the stubby for access really. if i go for something like posted, i think i will struggle to get round the corner. maybe have to think outside the box a bit, maybe have to turn our "junk" room back into garage (was a garage originally but converted by original owners) and find a home for our junk lol. This could turn out to be an expensive exhaust lol
Mut

Arrow Exhaust

From experience you can't go wrong with Arrow exhausts. Just completely avoid their exhaust system that exits from the bellypan if you want to do UK trackdays as it is ridiculously loud. Even the race teams don't use it as it doesn't even meet race noise limits let alone trackday restrictions.

Re: Exhaust

cheers for the reply ryan,
i was only looking at the stubby for access really. if i go for something like posted, i think i will struggle to get round the corner. maybe have to think outside the box a bit, maybe have to turn our "junk" room back into garage (was a garage originally but converted by original owners) and find a home for our junk lol. This could turn out to be an expensive exhaust lol
Mut

I know it wouldnt be ideal but removing the end can on the oe or full akra system is very easy and relatively quick to do if you did need the wiggle room? I think it might work out cheaper than a room conversion :).

If you buy from Lind or Alan Jeffries they will give you premier members discount and 2 years warranty on the parts as they will be bmw part numbers. I dont know how much the system is elsewhere or how competitive it works out, but certainly worth making a few calls.

I got an Arrow end can direct from Italy from eBay and it was ?200 cheaper than B & C express.

I ran my race bike with a MIVV full system. Really good quality, cheap, cheap to repair for WHEN you fall off haha, and mine blew 99db with no baffle.

Back