Race Fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozz1974

Reaction score
The half has given me permission to do a foreign track day at the end of the year, and as I only have one bike my 2017 s1000rr, I will be using that , do BMW do race fairings that come with all the blanking plugs like Ducati do for the Panigale.

I am sure there are plenty of threads on here asking for advice on which is the best race fairings to get but to save me searching please post your advice.

Thanks Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jerez 2018

Short answer, no from BMW.

Alpha are the motorrad racing partner. Blanking plugs from them.
As for panels, I?d probably speak to Phil Crowe if starting fresh.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

The three best choices for race fairings are listed below and each one has options to suit all budgets.

alpha Racing
Carbonin
CRC

alpha Racing

Alpha racing direct is whom I use. Very easy to order from , rapid safe delivery every time. My only moan is cost of delivery but as u buying enough products the delivery is actually very fair.

If you order alpha Racing parts through Prime Factors you can avoid paying the significant UPS shipping costs from Germany. They are alpha Racing's UK distributor and their prices are the same as those if buying directly from the alpha Racing website. You will also find that when the exchange rate is favourable against the ? it can also work out cheaper in some instances.

alpha Racing

I get the same discount from alpha Racing direct but I've found it's still cheaper to go through Prime Factors.

Back