good price?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aants

Reaction score
hi all

ihave just test ridden the 2012 RR and must say i was well impressed im now down to the negotiating part

OTR price with alarm they tell me is £14100 and he basically says that if i put a deposit on it today i can have it for £13500 is this a good price ?

or do you think i can get a bit more out of him

this is from Pidcocks in long eaton

cheers

Ant

I picked mine up with alarm and sports package and heated grips for £13595 from York. So I'd say there is more in them yet.

Maybe a little more if its a bike thats had recal work done. Be cheeky and offer 13000, you never know :)

Its a Sales technique to say if you buy today you can have it for X. They would do that deal everyday of the week so take your time.

Best time to make a deal is nearer the end of the month, thats when the sales team need to hit target etc.

Hope this helps and good luck with what ever you decide to do.

Paid £12995 for my sport with heated grips and a decent alarm fitted. The BMW option alarm IS NOT Thatcham approved therefore not worth going for.

He's not breaking his heart. I would phone around and see what offers are out there.

There aren't that many people with 13/14k burning a hole in their pocket at the moment .

Back