PDA

View Full Version : Forum WhatsApp Group

Felix
7th January 2018, 01:56 PM
Heya

Thought it would be pretty fun and a bit more personal for us to all be in a whatsapp group together? Have done this with other forums I used to be a part of and have stayed friends with a lot of them still to this day. Just a thought!

Thanks

Oli
7th January 2018, 02:03 PM
Sounds good to me, would certainly be useful for ride-outs :)

soofsayer
7th January 2018, 02:04 PM
Kinda taking the action away from the forum no?

Felix
7th January 2018, 02:05 PM
Kinda taking the action away from the forum no?

Don't know..I talk to a few members on whatsapp about things that are not really worth making a thread.

soofsayer
7th January 2018, 02:12 PM
Don't know..I talk to a few members on whatsapp about things that are not really worth making a thread.

Fair enough.

JimmyMac
7th January 2018, 02:50 PM
When I left the Police I was asked to join a whatsapp group with my ex colleagues, didn't fancy it then nor now. I like my privacy and just feel sometimes that to much tech is intrusive and inhibiting, never been a facebooker either.

Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old git, hahahahahahaha.

JimmyMac

soofsayer
7th January 2018, 03:21 PM
I am on a whatapp group for coaching rugby at my local club and it pisses me off. And do people go to emoji school or something because wtf is that all about? A stream of stupid pictures instead of using words, and from middle aged people trying to be trendy or what? Brilliant, we invent supercomputers that fit into the palm of your hand and the benefit to society is that we regress to use cartoon pictures intead of words ffs.

Yes I am a grumpy old git too.

Oli
7th January 2018, 03:26 PM
Just wait till the animoji’s start lol!

JimmyMac
7th January 2018, 03:36 PM
Like this........

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180107/c961f8acb1a06347ded6629fcfad8d0c.jpg

I send them to people to stop them contacting me. They dance about too, it annoys the s£!t out of folk.

I prefer talking on the phone rather than texting.

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan c
7th January 2018, 07:58 PM
I would be interested in this 👌🏼😎🙄

Felix
7th January 2018, 08:00 PM
PM me your number if you want to be a part if thats okay with admins.

stuartb
7th January 2018, 08:10 PM
I've no problems with it but I agree it might take some of the forum content and fun out of here....

Don't ask Loupe to join if you want to avoid his humerous but filthy videos which he sends me...frequently lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RyS1000RR
7th January 2018, 10:58 PM
It kind of defeats the point of having a Forum in the first place along with a PM function...

alex
7th January 2018, 11:14 PM
Useful for meets / ride outs but thats it for me.
I use WhatsApp for most of my messaging, but the forum is supposed to be separate.

- Sent from Mobile

Kylezx7r
7th January 2018, 11:52 PM
The Yamaha forum used to be good but most of the good lads all started a wattsapp group and now the forum is shite

JimmyMac
8th January 2018, 12:06 AM
The Yamaha forum used to be good but most of the good lads all started a wattsapp group and now the forum is shite

Think we should all heed Kyles experience people, not really wanting any cliques appearing on here. That was the reason the regional sub sections never went ahead, were all just ONE big group of bikers lets keep it like that.

JimmyMac

stuartb
8th January 2018, 01:00 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think Kyles post says it all really and Alex is right with meets etc.. beyond that it would dilute forum chat and content...so no point.. I'll stick with the forum [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oli
8th January 2018, 01:09 PM
Like this........

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180107/c961f8acb1a06347ded6629fcfad8d0c.jpg

I send them to people to stop them contacting me. They dance about too, it annoys the s£!t out of folk.

I prefer talking on the phone rather than texting.

JimmyMac

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180107/71784b665092d53829c30c867325da0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finally! This was a bigger relief then handing the Thesis in lol ...

Thanks for the teamwork @soofsayer and @RyS1000RR