Almeria track insurance?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almeria Trackday Insurance

As far as I'm aware the only insurance companies that Almeria Circuit will not accept is Holidaysafe, Travelmaster, Voyager and Infinity. Any other company, including Four Counties, should be fine.

Last edited:
Four Counties

I would give them a call as that does seem somewhat excessive.

just got a quote of ?375 for 4 days on track with four counties. surly this isnt right.

That's what I paid (or similar anyway) for a year and did 5 trips on the same policy.

Last edited:
Never-ever go with the ?10 sh1t policies. Your life is worth more than that.

I have used Doodson and Endsliegh before both about ?60 for 4 days. That sounds like an annual policy quote.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

As I understand it,I have heard that there can be problems with those policies underwritten by infinity(probably the same as any cheap insurance!).
One thing is for sure-you can't expect much treatment or proper repatriation based on a cheap policy.
And no,Spanish hospitals are not like the NHS!.They'll make sure you're not dying,then shove you out the door.

Even the Spanish who do trackdays have proper insurance.

P J Hayman are the people to speak to,they are brokers for 4counties,adventures,Holidaysure(not holidaysafe)etc.
They even still manage to get an old git like me insured.

As I understand it,I have heard that there can be problems with those policies underwritten by infinity(probably the same as any cheap insurance!).
One thing is for sure-you can't expect much treatment or proper repatriation based on a cheap policy.
And no,Spanish hospitals are not like the NHS!.They'll make sure you're not dying,then shove you out the door.

Even the Spanish who do trackdays have proper insurance.

P J Hayman are the people to speak to,they are brokers for 4counties,adventures,Holidaysure(not holidaysafe)etc.
They even still manage to get an old git like me insured.

HAHA !

It seems to be that Almeria take you to a private hospital, apparently passing a local hospital on the way.

I used bemoto in November,i think it was ?35 for 5 days on track.will use them again in feb when I go back

is it focussed that wont accept holidaysafe or is it the actual hospital? we are using circuitmoto and they haven't communicated anything down to us saying who we can and canny not use?
Mut

It's Almeria Circuit that will not accept insurance from Holidaysafe, Travelmaster, Voyager and Infinity and not Focused Events.

Re: Almeria Trackday Insurance

It's Almeria Circuit that will not accept insurance from Holidaysafe, Travelmaster, Voyager and Infinity and not Focused Events.
It is Kev from F/E that has the lease at Almeria, dont know wether he started a new company but Kev is the lease holder and runs the circuit.

FE do indeed run the circuit but it's not them that dictate the insurance company restrictions. Other trackday providers who run events at the circuit also advise not to use certain insurance companies as they are not accepted there. Either way there are plenty of insurance companies who are able to provide medical/repatriation cover for trackdays at Almeria.

P J Hayman

...P J Hayman are the people to speak to,they are brokers for 4counties,adventures,Holidaysure(not holidaysafe)etc...

Thanks for the recommendation. I've not heard of them before and will give them a try the next time I book a European trackday.

Re: Almeria Trackday Insurance

FE do indeed run the circuit but it's not them that dictate the insurance company restrictions. Other trackday providers who run events at the circuit also advise not to use certain insurance companies as they are not accepted there. Either way there are plenty of insurance companies who are able to provide medical/repatriation cover for trackdays at Almeria.

So if FE run the Circuit and Kev is the Lease holder of the Circuit who else could possibly dictate the Insurance company restrictions at that circuit? Every other trackday provider has to go through FE/Kev to hire the Circuit.

P J Hayman- 02392 419070.

Apparently,it is the private hospital that the circuit medics use.
Alternatively,blame Kevin Healy-he always seems to be to blame for everything else!!!

Last edited:
Back