Hello All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skin

Reaction score
I have just ordered a new S1000RR and am due to collect it next Friday, 3rd August from Cannons in Braintree Essex. Can't wait now. I was there yesterday when my bike arrived in a crate. Having to wait a week to get my hands on it is excruciating. I got a really good deal on insurance through BMW. Very comprehensive cover at a better price than I could find elsewhere too.
I plan to post some pics of my bike, which will be loaded up with Bling, carbon fibre, Akro, rear sets, levers etc.

Welcome aboard
I also have insurance with BMW , due to the fact that no one else would insure me with a system on it :eek:

Hello neighbour I'm just around the corner. Got mine from Canons as well but have gone off them since the donuts dried up. :p

unionjack link=topic=1200.msg10941#msg10941 date=1343501718 said:
Hello neighbour I'm just around the corner. Got mine from Canons as well but have gone off them since the donuts dried up. :p

lmfao! Its the cut backs, what with the recall n'all

Thanks for the messages of welcome. Unionjack, for info Cannons tell me their putting together a social schedule for existing and prospective clients, with ride-outs and social events. They are planning a ride up to NEC show in November and a ride to Le Mans next spring.
Seems there are a number of S'thou owners around us!

Welcome aboard buddie! I was the same waiting for mine! And when I did go and pick it up,it pissed it down lol so had to wait another 2 days lol oh the pain,but it's worth waiting for!

Hi n welcome, hope the sun shines for Friday. I also got mine from Cannons

I also hope that you will join us Essex bods on a ride out sometime soon.

Phil

Got mine from Canons as well but have gone off them since the donuts dried up. :p
I didnt know they had Donuts :eek: the buggers must have hid them from me :mad:

Welcome along mate.

The S1000RR is awesome so enjoy it.

Fatbob - I had similar-ish problems with insurance (my existing company wanted more than double the cost of the Blade) but BMW Insurance were the cheapest - they dealt with the dealer direct and they were very efficient.

Couldn't wait in the end so picked it up Wednesday afternoon. First 200 miles clocked up and aim to complete running in by mid August. Bike is awesome. Everything I expected and hoped for. Loving it.

Skin link=topic=1200.msg10954#msg10954 date=1343545327 said:
Thanks for the messages of welcome. Unionjack, for info Cannons tell me their putting together a social schedule for existing and prospective clients, with ride-outs and social events. They are planning a ride up to NEC show in November and a ride to Le Mans next spring.
Seems there are a number of S'thou owners around us!

F me ride up to Birmingham in November! Thats grim

phil link=topic=1200.msg11034#msg11034 date=1343649389 said:
Hi n welcome, hope the sun shines for Friday. I also got mine from Cannons

I also hope that you will join us Essex bods on a ride out sometime soon.

Phil

Got mine from Canons as well but have gone off them since the donuts dried up. :p
I didnt know they had Donuts :eek: the buggers must have hid them from me :mad:

No I got there first ;D

Hi and welcome

The Essex Massive is becoming very massive lol Hope you can join the rest of us on a mid week ride out soon.

Cheers Rich

rhanmore link=topic=1200.msg11257#msg11257 date=1344102680 said:
Hi and welcome

The Essex Massive is becoming very massive lol Hope you can join the rest of us on a mid week ride out soon.

Cheers Rich

I'd love to. Just let me know where and when, work permitting I'll be there. Be good to meet a few more of you guys.
I actually picked the bike up early on Weds 1st Aug as I couldn't wait until the Friday and Cannons said they could get it ready in time. Happy days. I love it. What a machine, and easy to ride fast. Got about 450 miles clocked up and scheduled her first service for 23rd. Then they'll de-restrict her. Can't wait for that!

Back