first run over the mountain

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid, are there many accidents over the mountain out of TT fortnight? What's the latest regarding speed limit coming in ?

Last time I was there, used to get up early before the pi$$heads were around and do it 2 or 3 times before brekkie lol

Great vid, are there many accidents over the mountain out of TT fortnight? What's the latest regarding speed limit coming in ?

Last time I was there, used to get up early before the pi$$heads were around and do it 2 or 3 times before brekkie lol

speeds limits are talked about every year by the do gooders but if a blanket limit happened the loss in revenue would be immense from what visitors bring to the island let alone what the pirate packet bum you for ( they would loose out big time ) early morning is best for a fast run over the top also the last week end once the majority have jumped islands home

One of the members on here did/does marshalling at the tt and said to me the practice week is good too? Not as busy and the idiots are in short supply?

One of the members on here did/does marshalling at the tt and said to me the practice week is good too? Not as busy and the idiots are in short supply?

YUPPPP, there not wrong The Friday before practise week starts the mountain section at 4pm operates a one way system 24hrs a day for the two weeks of Tt so that Friday eve or that week end is usually pretty good along with practise week......Honestly ya get pissed off every time you arrive at Ramsey and the mountains closed its hardly surprising visitors throw there selve into the scenery as the level of riding and no thought for others is unreal

another old one.....

https://youtu.be/Eu9yzfPU_-M

YUPPPP, there not wrong The Friday before practise week starts the mountain section at 4pm operates a one way system 24hrs a day for the two weeks of Tt so that Friday eve or that week end is usually pretty good along with practise week......Honestly ya get pissed off every time you arrive at Ramsey and the mountains closed its hardly surprising visitors throw there selve into the scenery as the level of riding and no thought for others is unreal

another old one.....

https://youtu.be/Eu9yzfPU_-M

Yes, annoying waiting for the mountain to open 'cos of some wannabe's. As for mad sunday....never done it , too many dickheads there...

Back