Knockhill 7th October

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonb

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic trackday again. 3 wet sessionsusing wets absolutely flying then last session on the supercorsas with a dry racing line. Need to check the laptimes but thinking it's nearly a PB.

Why I'm posting is these pics. I have the pace now but really need to work on my body position. Next year's objective will be to improve and receive tuition. All done til next year now due to work commitments but some good photos in the damp.

Simon

260a22dc195c7861c87fb8c11e8f6f0f.jpg
115b7e32981d82ef06a5ce696af38c87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheera. Was excellent especially with the correct rubber on. Watching the gopro vids now. Flying. 59.4 in the wet[emoji85][emoji85]

Cheera. Was excellent especially with the correct rubber on. Watching the gopro vids now. Flying. 59.4 in the wet[emoji85][emoji85]

Oooft! That’s brilliant. :applause:

Sweet photos buddy , u look cold

What do u think to ur helmet . I bought one blind and don?t like it but then it?s not been on my head yet ??

Jay
Temperature was okay, I was trying to keep my leathers clean [emoji106]

The helmet is good. Better than my last RX7 GP but sometimes the visor doesn't lock closed every time and it is a bit louder compared with my old Arai Astro R.

Wets

Using race wets in the right conditions can be a lot of fun, especially as wet trackdays are normally unpopular with many so there is always loads of space out on track.

Back