New member from Mirfield. West Yorkshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturge

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well my Yamaha R1 goes tomorrow and I will be looking round the bike shops/Dealers for a S1000RR.

I've got a few decisions to make tho:

1. Do I buy one now, if I do it will be a 2010 model with low miles. Or because the weather is shite, do I wait and buy one next year, save up a bit more money and hopefully find a 2012 model, 1 year old with low miles.

2. Do I go for the Motorsport colours or for the Thunder Grey (or Black if I get a 2012 model)

What do you think?

Cheers

Sturge

Hi and Welcome to the forum

Think you have to go for the fastest colour which of course is the red, white and blue one ;D and buy it now as the summer has finally arrived and your going to miss out :)

Enjoy the site mate

cheers Rich

Welcome to the site and enjoy, buy one now the weather is getting better.

CMC at chesterfield had a thunder grey one in, don't know if its still there ? ;D

Welcome to the site Sturge.

There's a few of us on here from Huddersfield that meet up for a blast out. They've got the Motor Sport colours (and are a tad slower due to rubber necking their reflection when going passed big shop windows). I've got a nicely tricked 2010 model in Thunder Grey, looks the biz, not many about... so yeh, go for the MS colours...

2010 models have done their depreciation already and won't go down too much further, but by the time you get one the nights will be drawing in.

Well I've sold the R1 today, got a deposit and the bloke is picking it up on Saturday. Looks like I will be spending the next few days trawling t'internet for some bikes to go look at!

Welcome to the forum buddy, I agree with the others, be a shame to wait and miss out on the fun this year.

Back