Pic from Scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy

Reaction score
Taken a couple of weeks ago on the A82 just outside Crainlarich on the way up to a circuit of Kinlochleven just past Glencoe. Two of the best & most contrasting roads i've ever ridden :) :) :)
A82.jpg

phil link=topic=1166.msg10698#msg10698 date=1343044527 said:
Yep bloody great road that Kinlochleven loop, a right rollercoaster of a road ;D Did you ride it twice?
Only had time to do Kinlochleven once but got to do a82 again back to Crainlarich which was great :D

Fabulous part of the country

I see you have exposed our Scottish (it's always raining here) ruse we use to keep the roads quiet.

Seriously, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it must have been one of these brief moments between thunderstorms :)

Regards
D

Niven770 link=topic=1166.msg10718#msg10718 date=1343062576 said:
Fabulous part of the country

I see you have exposed our Scottish (it's always raining here) ruse we use to keep the roads quiet.

Seriously, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it must have been one of these brief moments between thunderstorms :)

Regards
D
Fortunately it was mate! Stayed in Biggar night 1 and it was pissin it down to the top end of Loch Lomand but dried up beautifully for this leg & that made the trip! Had loads of rain but the rds made up for it i can't belive how quiet they were even on the ride up on sunday, can't wait to go back :)

Back