which front paddock stand do you use????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Harris stand is one of the best under the fork ends style stands. Without being funny, have you got the "L" bars the right way round?

If you don't like your Harris stand I'll buy it off you and you can have one of mine (Lightspeed pronged stand or Motrax flat cup stand) they might suit you better.

If not, you have to consider a headstock stand instead.

ive got the under the yoke one too but its too awkward on track days.im thinking the under fork one with the pins that go into the bottom of the fork might work.the other one you have shown is the same idear as the harris one ive already got but the bike slips on it.

Fancy a swap then? I have a pronged Lightspeed but I'd prefer a Harris stand personally.

Sadly I can't find a pic of it online.

MOz link=topic=1162.msg10652#msg10652 date=1342953894 said:
Fancy a swap then? I have a pronged Lightspeed but I'd prefer a Harris stand personally.

Sadly I can't find a pic of it online.

cheers but i think i need to try some before i get rid of anything.

No worries. Bear me in mind if you decide to sell / swap the Harris stand. Dibs if poss?

I have one similar to this. Works pretty well:

$(KGrHqV,!qsE+nmq)TvlBQCErfdOqQ~~60_12.JPG

I use a Bike-It one with the carriers slightly modified. It works pretty well. None of the ones I have seen work great with the shape of the bottom fork legs.

As bannanman above these are very good, I use these but I bent the plates in a vice slightly so the plates go upwards and wrap the bottom of the forks so no sideways movement...works a treat!

I've just bought the BMW motorrad front and rear stands,got good deal so snapped them up! Hope they are as good as they look! ;)

Oh and come supplied with titanium bobbins for the rear ;D

Back